Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Taking The Time To Enjoy My Computer More!

I usually just rip and roar through my computer projects! "Get it done and get it done fast" were my mottos!

But I have come to realize that there are a lot of fun things on my computer and there are a lot of fun things that I can do with my computer!

For instance today I was going to print out some forms that I have to fill out and send in. Usually I just bring them up on screen and then print them out. But this time I did a little fooling around with my print settings and came to see that there are a lot of "cool" things that I can do with my printing settings. I can have specific settings that I want to print with and then be able to save those settings so that I can use them over and over again - something that I did this time!

I also had a little "fun" with the forms themselves - making them more "print friendly" so that I wouldn't use so much ink when I printed them out!

Of course there are lots of fun programs that I have on my computer that I haven't really played with yet because I have been too busy focusing on just the work that had to be done! What about the fun stuff too!

It's time to enjoy my computer just for the heck of it!

No more "All Work And No Play!"

It doesn't mean that I'm going to stop "working" with my computer but it does mean that I should be having more fun with my computer because there are so many fun things to do with it.

No comments: