Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"AOL Connection Lost"

"Your AOL Connection Has Been Lost....."

Well this is a very frustrating screen message that came on the last time I tried to sign in! My first thought was whether or not I had paid my AOL bill - which I had. Then my thoughts turned to other bills like my phone bill, the electric bill and so on.................

So I tried signing on again....and again.....and again! I still got the same message "Your AOL Connection Has Been Lost". Then I tried to use another dialing number and I got the same error message. Then I tried a third dialing number and - again - I got the same error message!

Then I went into a panic! What if I have lost my AOL connection forever? How could I ever possibly be able to work from home again? I would have to go out and get a "real" job - a job that I would hate for sure.....................

So I decide to do some "offline" work - with the above thoughts still lingering in my mind.........................

I finished the "offline" work and decided to re-start my computer (and go back to my original AOL dial-in number). I tried to sign on again!

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!

So here I am typing away on my blog.....

Is this obsessive of me?

If this happens to you here is a link to a site that will explain the steps that you should go through just in case you get the same AOL "error" message when you try to sign on.

No comments: