Saturday, September 29, 2007

Annoying Little Popup

I have this annoying little pop-up that shows up on the bottom of my screen everytime I log onto the internet.

It's for the Norton Ghost program. When I first got this computer I had access to it for free for a certain amount of time. After that time was over I decided that I didn't want the program just yet. So I thought that the annoying pop-up reminders would go away. No such luck!

Now I have to figure out a way to get the reminder to stop popping up without messing up the configuration of my computer!

12/31/08 Update!

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to figure out a solution to this annoying little pop-up!

I did some searching online - but still couldn't find anything!



February 2009 Update!

Yep! I'm still having this problem!


No comments: