Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Anybody Else Use Netscape As Their Browser?

I was signing in to Yahoo and it said that my browser wasn't supported. Strange? I'm sure that I used netscape before when I went to Yahoo? Anyway it let me sign in using Netscape. They also give you the option of being able to download their "supported" browsers like IE6 and higher and Firefox.

I have heard a lot about Firefox but haven't downloaded it yet. I hate long downloads and I got burned one time with one download that messed up my computer no end so I am very hesitant when it comes to downloading something.

Of course I have Internet Explorer - 'cause it came with the computer. But I was having some trouble with it so I decided to download Netscape's browser because it gave me another browser option.

But for some reason Netscape's browser doesn't seem to be too popular?

No comments: