Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ever Heard Of Paypal?

I know that there are a lot of people that already know what paypal is but I have also come to find out that there are a lot of people that don't know what paypal is.

With Paypal you can accept credit card payments on your site. That way if you have a service or product to sell you can sign up for paypal and be able to accept payments by credit card!

Well I'm a paypal member and just recently someone sent in a payment to me. Since this was my first Paypal transaction I thought that it would show in my account immediately! But it does not.

Just in case you are curious about paypal and its process if someone sends you a payment via PayPal and you want that payment to go into your bank account then it will take (according to the Paypal site itself) 3 - 4 business days before it will show up in your bank account.

In order to be able to have a Paypal account you have to have a bank account and a credit card.

You also have the option of getting a Paypal debit card so that payments that you receive you will be able to spend right away!

No comments: