Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Older Computer Equipment

I'm taking the time to join some of the computer-related newsgroups.

Already I have seen a post from someone who is is asking that one of the older windows operating systems manual be sent to them. I hope that they mean by regular mail because I have a very old windows and DOS manual that is about half as thick as our yellow pages!

I wouldn't part with this old manual for the world! I may never need it again but I just cannot part with it!

I also think that I still have the manual for my old Tandy computer as well as the original operating disk for that computer system.

I still have my old dot-matrix printer too and it is still hooked up to my computer although I haven't used it in a while. This older computer printer still takes the computer paper that has the holes on the side that you have to thread onto the printer. I still have some paper for it but when I run out of the print cartridge for this I'm sure that its not going to be easy to find a replacement for it.

No comments: