Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ever Wonder What Happens When The Lights Go Out?

So here I am at my computer on a very windy day and then it happens............the lights go out! Rather I should say the power goes out!

I'm sure that most people have had this happen to them while they were at the computer.

This just happened to me this afternoon! I was busy at my computer and it was a very good computer day because my internet access wasn't slow this time. The next thing I knew everything went dark - including my computer while I was online!

So I resign myself to the fact that I would have to wait for the power to come back on and as soon as I got up the power came back on again!

Of course I had to re-start my computer but I'm grateful because that is all I have had to do! I remember reading a story one time about some guys who left their computer on and there was a thunderstorm which knocked out their computer system entirely!

No comments: