Saturday, February 16, 2008

Listening To The Radio

Is this a lost art?

I am currently listening to one of my local community radio talk stations. While I'm also at the computer it can be a bit distracting but I am becoming very interested in this local radio station. To make a long story short the station that I used to listen to got their format changed and the staff was let go and this came as quite a surprise to me! Luckily I was able to find the current radio station that I am listening to now which is WURD - 900 AM.

I talked to one person who has told me that they don't even listen to the radio anymore which I kind of found shocking!

I have my favorite jazz station that I use for background music and of course I listen to my local news station and I have a few other radio stations that I listen to including my local PBS (Public) station. I have even started listening to my station on the Internet when my AM reception is bad.

No comments: