Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Laptop With A Floppy Drive?

My brother and I were talking about laptops the other day and it occurred to my that while I would love to have a laptop I would love it even more if that laptop had a floppy disk drive.

I have a lot of backup files on floppy disk and it would be just so good if I could work on them using my laptop. I was watching one of QVC's shows where they were featuring Dell computers and one of them was a laptop but alas it didn't have a floppy disk drive.

The Computer Brother has mentioned about older laptops that have a floppy disk drive but I'm wondering if any of them are still around. You would probably have to know someone who knows where to get such an older laptop model.

Fortunately for me I know someone just like that - LOL!

No comments: