Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Am I A Computer Addict? - Actually I think I Am!

Am I A Computer Addict?


Actually I think that I am very much addicted to my computer! I saw a post from someone that was promoting his website and I'm assuming that his website is about computer addiction and whether one is a computer addict or not.

Actually I think that I am quite addicted to my computer. I mean it helps some that my computer IS my work so a little bit of computer addiction could be quite understandable!

There have been times when I have started logging into my computer during the afternoon and the next thing I know night has come and gone and the day is starting to dawn!

There have been times when I have come across a computer problem so difficult and frustrating that I will continue to work on it until I get it solved - which happens half of the time.

There have been times when I have been working at the computer and my stomach starts to growl and yet and still I still stay at the computer and continue working.

Now I know I'm not 100% addicted to my computer because I know that there are other things that have to be done.

I mean I do got out - usually because I have to go shopping or something like that and there have been a few times when I have let a day go by without being at my computer at all! But I usually am NOT away from my computer more that 24 hours!

So while I may not be addicted addicted - I sure am close to it!

Here's a test I found online




You Are 27% Addicted to the Internet



Internet? Please. You're definitely not geeky enough to be that addicted.

You have a full life off your computer - and the internet is just a small pastime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there computer dude, he he, computer addiction I think is common these days, I usually spend about 18 hours a day on my computer, and when I'm away I feel something is missing, and of course! that's my computer. good luck with your blog I see you recently set it up, how much you pay the consultant lady to set up this kind of blogs? my site is www.helpdeskgeek.com if you want to give me a visit.

Sister2brother said...

Well I'm the "consultant lady" of which you speak and I don't think that the computer dude would be too happy if I told you how much he paid

- gave him a discount thogh

Want to see a list of my services and my fees? Just go to my My Adsense Consultant Page